Saturday, November 29, 2014

Asshole teacher

Well here goes the story of one of my teachers at Uni when he turns from boring to jerk ...

Once Upon a Time ...

There was one boring teacher, he used to keep on talking and talking nonesense the whole class, honestly after 3 monethes since the beginning of the semester I still don't have a clue what the class is all about.

On my second test in that class, the whole class got better marks than the first one so obviously we were all like ...


But then Mr.Jerk said that since we gt better on the second he will put more weight on the first, and of course we were like ...


I just had the urge to turn violent, it was a shitty move from his part and I don't doubt that my classmates had the same urges ... To bash his head on something ...


Oh how wonderful it would feel, but for now my classmates are badgering him till he succumbs ... 

The End ... So far

No comments:

Post a Comment