Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Do You Believe in Love?

From time to time I wonder how can I be an addict to Romance HEA books but be skeptical of the existence of true love.

Personally I don't think that love exist, I do believe that extreme liking exist but not love, not the kind we read in books, the everlasting one that only increase with years.


The kind that people fight for, challenge for, never leg go of.


The kind that provide constant companionship, and devotion.


The kind that doesn't care about the surface, but the one that cares about what's deep down


But I don't think that kind does exist, it's only in books and movies, I only see that the real world full of people who lie, cheat, who are judgmental and superficial.

So Do you Believe in Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment