Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tender Rebel (Malory-Anderson Family, #2) By Johanna Lindsey

Tender Rebel (Malory-Anderson Family, #2)Tender Rebel by Johanna Lindsey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was disappointed in this book, I expected more for dear uncle Tony, and I realized from these two first books that there is a pattern, at least one main character is an ass, and in this case it's the dear lady.

I still loved Anthony in here, even thought he acted mean most of the story in retaliation, still I felt him sweet and loving, even in moments when he was giving her a lesson he could help but be tender and devoted to her.

Roslyn in my eyes was a self-centered bitch, I know that I sound mean, but she deserved what she got, her circumstances not withstanding, I read about more desperate circumstances that hers. Since the beginning she was judgmental and distrustful with Anthony, and I hated when she was making the decision she kept saying it's not fair when he treated her like that making it sound as if it was His fault! I really had an intense urge to slap he face and pull her hair (and I'm the peacemaker in my family). She kept getting made at him over nothing and making everything his fault, he's the problem, he's the unfaithful, he's the one who shouldn't be trusted, he's the pauper, all him never her.

I was really disappointed at the ending, it was not satisfactory, she got way too easily with her action. first she didn't trust him accused him of adultery, then made some idiotic rules that cause them to drift more apart, just like that with a simple letter from his brother ad couple of tears from her and he's like it's okay now! are you fucking kidding me?! She should have trusted him from the beginning, if not his actions should have spoken for themselves. I was fuming most the time, hating her reaction and attitude toward Tony when he was innocent from all accusations.

Overall, *thump sideways*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment