Monday, December 1, 2014

Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7) By Karen Marie Moing

Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7)Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my most Favorite book in this series, it's just potent. Full of emotions, sexiness, and mouth drooling.

Cian MacKeltar was an unexpected Hero, of course he was a full-fledged sexy Highlander, full of power and need, but what was unexpected is that this gruff hero was a love seeker at heart, because all his actions was so that he can find his one and true mate. He was misunderstood, they thought him a myth, a black sorcerer all that and more, but he was nothing more than a deceived man.

Jessi St. James was a cute and brave Heroine, I liked all he funny silly inner thoughts and actions, I wept for her and Cian at the end of the book, but it all made me love them all the more. Jessi had courage and actually stamina more than most men (like most heroines in this series), being thrown in a tornado full of murder, black-rich-sorcerer and they are constantly on the run was no easy task.

Cian was such an affectionate and loving man, well his first words to her after she gt him out were a bit on a different direction, yet he was still loving, he worshiped the ground Jessi walks on, After their arrival at MacKeltar castle was the part I really loved and also the most heart-wrenching.

Overall, I've read this book many times and truthfully I don't know which number this time is but I don't think I will ever stop so *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment