Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2) By Abbi Glines

Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)Because of Low by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my second book by this author, and it took a long way for me to finally get the gumption to read it, I don't know why. Maybe because the summary of the book was a bit gloomy and made me feel that something terrible is going to happen which it did.

I have to say the hero Marcus was the same as the first book, sweet and kind, but I think I prefered him in the first book than in here. In this book I felt he made more mistakes than right choices, and pained the heroine more than he made her happy. But he redeemed himself in beautiful ways in different scenes, like when he babysitted her neice, when he took her to her first concert, and at the end when he kinda stalked her.

I liked the heroine, she was so sweet and innocent, but I hated the part even thought she already had a boyfriend she still depended on Cage more than Marcus. And I really envy her for that, I want my own Cage a gaurdian/brother/family/safe haven/shelter and he was much more than that to her.

- Her sister was shitty no need to say more

- The dad was shitty too but he did only two things in my opinion, one when he told his son at the end that she had nothing to do with the problem and that she didn't know. Plus when he wanted his children to try and bond with their sister.

Overall, *thumps up* good story but more sad than happy in my eyes, and now I need to gather more gumptions to read the next which is Cage's story which seems to have more drama than this one did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment