Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha, #3) By Caitie Quinn

The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha, #3)The Catching Kind by Caitie Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Caitie Quinn is really changing my view of Contemporary books, which I used to avoid alot except of the few I have tried.

This is her 2nd long book in this series, but I have to admit I can't choose a favorite from all of them. I just loved the whole thing: the characters, the stories, and the relationships.

Each couple had their own cute adorable moments and looks. I liked the heroines in each, all were low in self esteem, but i loved the hero's who gave them a push in that area and showed them they were worth it and more. In here the low self-esteem has increased due to the indelicate first meeting with the hero, then he had done everything in his power to show her that she was more than beautiful. I liked how the guys were so in to their girl, how they were possessive, how they were natural and at ease with them, especially in this book since the guy was a ballplayer who always gets stalked by media. In here I liked the ball game they went to, and how people told her she was cute, when he came to her book signing, when eveyone thought they were cute together and loved her. It was adorable to watch.

This might be a good book as an ending book to the sereis, but I'm crossing my finger that it isn't, since I'm loving the author and her books.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment