Thursday, April 30, 2015

How to Handle a Heartbreaker (The McCauley Brothers, #2) By Marie Harte

How to Handle a Heartbreaker (The McCauley Brothers, #2)How to Handle a Heartbreaker by Marie Harte
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Since I started reading the first book, I figured out most of the couples, so I've been interested in Brody's and Mike's stories, and mike has to wait. Brody on the other hand was ... WOW

- Loved Brody and Abby, their chemistry was off the charts, and how they made each other feel was heartwarming, not in arousing kind of way but in makes-me-feel-a-better-person kind of way

- I liked how Abby had a retort to everything, their banter was cute, and I loved the tongue lashing she gave her sister and family in Thanksgiving (Go Abby!!*cheers*)

- Loved how they were more comfortable in their relationship status than the previous couple, going from no status to almost relationship to boyfriend/girlfriend and their talk about after in the end of the book was cute

- Liked Seth, the old guy was funny and I felt sorry for Brody after the thing for Seth, and yeah Brody's biological family were shit but at least the brother is showing remorse but still ..

- Loved the bowling scene with Del and Mike, and of course I'm really liking Del, I hope she will have much more appearance in the next book

- Loved how Brody was proud of her as a writer and the library scene was awesome then her sister then her dad and mom, the fan base is increasing ^^

- I loved the heart to heart scene between the infamous McCauley twin, they made me cry too!!!

- I feel sorry about the parents I just hope they aren't going to end up where I'm thinking they will, I just hope there might be a turnover or something

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment