Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ink Reunited (Montgomery Ink, #0.6) By Carrie Ann Ryan

Ink Reunited (Montgomery Ink, #0.6)Ink Reunited by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heey ^^ this certainly was new, this is my first Triad book, well the official one anyway (since I sneaked a peek at couple of threesome books before but never read them as a whole book, can't blame a girl for being curious XD)

I wasn't enthusiastic about it at first with them leaving each other 10 years ago, and now they are back. All the emotions and hurt and the angst is what made me balk at first, and I was glad they reached an understanding between them.

- I was glad that many people accepted them not just the Midnight family about also Rafe's family, since it's typical for most families to deny their children where as families not-of-the-blood (long version of friends, but wanted it more dramatic, and in those cases they were a family), but I'm glad they were ok with it.

- And I'm not ashamed to admit that the whole threesome thing was hot!! XD

- Hated her dad for what he did, he was a total asshole, I just wished that Ian already went ahead and crushed him.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment