Monday, June 29, 2015

The Present (Malory-Anderson Family, #6) By Johanna Lindsey

The Present (Malory-Anderson Family, #6)The Present by Johanna Lindsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was certainly a holiday treat, though I'm not reading it in the holiday it's meant for XD

I liked how it showed the Mallory clan couple of years after the last book, still together, and still as entertaining as ever.

I liked how the story came to be with all the Mallorys gathering and then all are intrigued with The Present, I liked how it was infinitely connected to Jason's story, and how he finally is getting what he deserves, his happily ever after.

I liked the story of their grandmother, or great grandmother for most, it was intriguing how she lured the Viscount, how he instantly fallen in love with her, how he claimed her, how she was launched into society, how he claimed her again as his wife, and how the Present came to be.

The ending was nice, a happy gathering for a happy family, with happy news ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment