Thursday, July 2, 2015

Forever Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1.5) By Carrie Ann Ryan

Forever Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1.5)Forever Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this story is another another book in my cute shelf, yeah sure it had the hot sweaty dirty sex but still it was cute.

The main couple had a touchy start and it seems to be a common theme in this series and like the previous books it didn't last long and they had hit it fast together. And personally I found the age difference a bit endearing, yeah 15 yrs age gap is a big deal but I liked how they book faced it, especially the heroine, since the hero at first had some trepidation regarding the gap.

- Plus the rich assholes and bitches theme to be very strong in this series, I know it's true but it would have been nice to have one with a rich background to have the support of his family for a change.

- And the way the hero handled his mom and that woman at the end was fist pump worthy, he certainly shown them the boot XD

- I loved the way how the Montgomery Ink family accepted their relationship and even thought that they were right for each other.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment