Thursday, July 9, 2015

Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3) By Carrie Ann Ryan

Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3)Harder than Words by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this one is one of my top 2 in this series, I just loved Luc and fell for him over and over and over again.

I've been looking for this book since I started the series and saw how much of an asshole was Meghan's ex, and thank god he became an ex.

- I liked how Luc was with Meghan since the start of the book, was there when she needed someone the most, then kept his distance for a while then he pushed. He pushed for a future they might get together.

- I liked how he was honest with her since the beginning, that he used to love her and now he want to start going out with her.

- I liked how comfortable he was with the kids and how they were with him.

- I didn't like Meghan's attitude at the beginning but it was understandable since she had a dick of a husband for the last 8 years, but I liked how since she started going out with Luc she started to open up. If I'm gonna turn poetical on this situation I would say that she was a flower that missed her chance to bloom to her full capacity since she was engulfed in snow for many years, till Luc came and melted the ice away and gave her her due.

- I love the Montgomery's but why do they have to face this much hardship and those many hospital visits.

- I didn't like Tessa, true her reasons were just but it really wasn't any of her business, it's not like Meghan's fault he left she didn't know.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment