Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hell's Kitty (Welcome to Hell, #4) By Eve Langlais

Hell's Kitty (Welcome to Hell, #4)Hell's Kitty by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok the hero was introduced in the first book and the heroine is a first timer for us but I didn't expect to like them both

- The heroine I kinda did expect since she was so cute and naive and innocent since the beginning the hero thought first his only redeeming quality was his loyalty and love for his adopted mother

- I liked how the hero made the heroine feel so appreciated and beautiful

- The heroine's aunt were cool and her mom a bitch

- I hated the heroine's mom and the mysterious dad didn't show up and we didn't get any hint of who he is until the last minute when he showed himself XD and I have to admit having a second heroine who didn't know who her father was this time the dad was cool the previous time not so much

- Throughout this series Lucifer hands down is my favorite character he's just so funny especially when he's with Mother Earth XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment