Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Kodiak's Claim (Kodiak Point, #1) By Eve Langlais

Kodiak's Claim (Kodiak Point, #1)Kodiak's Claim by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok this one was fun and a great start to a fun series. This is my first series by the lovely Eve Langlais and I'm in love ... Again XD

- I liked both the hero and the heroine, and how the heroine was spunky, she took enough bullshit her whole life and she didn't stand for it and nothing will stop her now XD I liked how the hero liked the heroine and how he was so possessive of her from the start XD

- I liked how the hero and his grandma always were trying to feed her and stuff food down her throat XD as another person who the people around me are telling to lose more weight I'm happy for her ^^

- I liked how the heroine shot the hero scene XD and the location XD

- I loved how the hero reacted at the end and how far he would go for the heroine

- I loved how the heroine started to adapt to the new changes it was kinda funny XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment