Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Greek's Forgotten Wife (The Boarding School Series, #1) By Elizabeth Lennox

The Greek's Forgotten Wife (The Boarding School Series, #1)The Greek's Forgotten Wife by Elizabeth Lennox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really expected this series to be more humorous but it really wasn't that much fun it was more in line with serious.

- I liked how the heroine grew a backbone and fought with the guy, how she wouldn't be ignored or neglected anymore and if so she would do the ignoring and ditching this time.

- I hated how the guy was so full of himself he came out as a bit pompous and how he took the heroine for granted how she would always be at his beck and call, it kinda pissed me off.

- I didn't mind the rejection process where the heroine kept rejecting the hero's advances especially with the jewelry thing since it was a nasty move from his part.

- Plus seeing the guy try to pursue the heroine was really nice and I'm happy for the heroine.

- The whole problems from the beginning of the story till the very end was the guys fault especially when he refused to share his troubles with his wife and he nearly lost her because if that.

Overall, *75% up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment