Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Heart So Wild (Straton Family #1) by Johanna Lindsey

A Heart So Wild (Straton Family, #1)A Heart So Wild by Johanna Lindsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Recently one of my friends in GoodReads recommended Johanna Lindsey To me, and this is my first novel by her, and I have to say I liked it ^^

Honestly, at first I got confused because the first couple of chapters didn't involve the main characters much, for a bit I was like "Am I reading the right book?" But then I started to understand, when events started to explain themselves.

I liked the main characters, Courtney "Cat eyes" started off timidly at first, but during the journey and 24/7 presence of Chandos with her rubbed off on her, and she started to grow more bolder, more braver. I loved her moments she faced off her kidnappers both times.

In here Chandos felt to me a bit cruel, not the ones that derive pleasure from physical cruelty , but the type that distance himself from others while hurting them with his words, but he did have his physical moments as well, like his first night with her when he wanted to teach her not to trust anyone, even him. Plus his first time he saw her, when he pulled her hair, but after that I liked the part when he kept a bit of her hair with him these last four years.

I looooooooooved the ending part, when she met his father, then her father, then he came back for her and finally confessing to each other, if only there was an epilogue *sigh "of regret" * XD

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment