Monday, November 24, 2014

All I Need Is You (Straton Family, #2) By Johanna Lindsey

All I Need Is You (Straton Family, #2)All I Need Is You by Johanna Lindsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Johanna Lindsey's novels are starting to be more promising by the minute, since I'm liking the first series I read from her, I can't help but look forward to the next.

Casey was the daughter of Courtney and Chandos the main couple of the first book, she takes after her father in everything, in both looks and temperament, but that never stopped her being close to her mom which I thought was a nice touch because the differences between them didn't cause a drift or favoritism of a sort and I found her stubbornness is a bit over the top especially leaving her family home after a huge tantrum and wanting to prove herself only to work as a bounty hunter and no one noticing that she was a women , I thought that particularly far fetched a bit.

Damien was a bit of a fashion stuck up, I liked his insistence for vengeance, it reminded me of Chandos a bit, so I guess we can see a pattern here. couple of things annoyed me, which made me a tad protective of him, since obviously I'm a city girl, I hate it when people judge others just cause they hail from the city and don't know something doesn't make them useless, cause that's what Casey did for the most part of their journey, and her father did too, cause they kept thinking and making assumption that Damien can't take of himself, and Casey feeling that she's like a mother taking care of her child, oh pleeeeeeeeeeeez. Another thing, I haven't read about any guy main or secondary who blushes as the author made Damien blush here, it was annoying actually, keeping on reading about him blushing every time he couldn't do something.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment