Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mystique By Amanda Quick

MystiqueMystique by Amanda Quick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is one of two by Amanda Quick that deals with Medieval Historical Romance, and personally I prefer this one over Desire.

In here I liked the characters, they had a comfortable balance between brilliance and idiocy, both the male and female character had their moment where they needed a throttle, a pat on the head or a kiss.

- My favorite character in here was Sir Erasmus, though he didn't get much of an appearance but his character outline itself appealed to me immensely

- I loved how Alice kept on going in to the rescue, especially with rival neighboring-related cousins

- I liked the scene when the supposed to be enemy came to pay a call and stayed over XD they really seemed to get along very well XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment