Thursday, November 13, 2014

Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1) By Maya Banks

Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved the book as a whole, even reading spoilers didn't ruin it for me, no it actually made me want to read it more. This is my favorite book by Maya Banks, I just couldn't help myself but to read it a second time, but since I only read 2 of hers that surly limits the competition XD

I loved the hero in the book, he was so gentle and sweet, and all he did for the heroine was *sigh* even when they first met and he was supposed to hate her and pity her, he couldn't help himself but to like her. he was a different and rare kind of hero, one who sought a deeper level of connection between him and another person, not just platonic sex. All his moments with the heroine were beautiful I just can't decide on a favorite.

All I can say to summarize my idea of the heroine is that she's one hell of a girl, I really admired her. How she stood up for herself against all the prejudice and menace that was thrown at her, the little lioness she became when her husband was in danger, Eveline was a true imagine of a brave, warm-hearted loving woman.

I specially liked the ending part how all of them got along with each other and all XD

Overall, *thumps up* the book was so adorable and cute, it's worth reading and re-reading

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment