Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fangirling about Akatsuki no Yona

"Since Yona is the only princess of a grand kingdom, she has been raised with great care by her doting father and protected by her childhood friend/guard Hak and others. However, her fate changes on her 16th birthday, when her beloved cousin Soo-won murders her father to claim the throne. She flees the castle to Hak's hometown and begins her new life."

I just Looove it!! when I first read it as a Manga I got addicted, I tried for months to convince my friends to read it, but does anyone gives a damn to what I say? No. Anyway this Fall it started as an anime and Now they come to me to say how awesome it is .. Serves them right, both anime and manga are amazing anime, they have their different attractions.

I just can't wait for the official manga to be translated in to English, I'm so in love with it I could .. could .. I don't know I just love it XD

Personally I loved Yona from the manga more, in the proper moments she looks more intense, and I love Hak either ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment