Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Reckless By Amanda Quick

RecklessReckless by Amanda Quick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was yet another great book by Amanda Quick, it contained love, adventure and mystery. I have to say that I loved it, it was humorous, and in a way different, the heroine could be counted as a different type of usual blue stocking, one who is in to literature.

I loved the main couple, Phoebe was the humorous element in the story, her antics and adventures was what made me smile most of the time, especially her family's and her husband's reaction t it, specifically the scene when he had a bet with her brother if she stayed home as ordered, and then he added it to her allowance. but there was a moment were I hated her when she seemed suspicious of Gabriel and didn't ooze the amount of confidence to convince him that she trusts him.

Mostly throughout the story I felt sorry for Gabriel more than Phoebe, he had to protect himself and his heart for a long while that he truly believed that he is not capable of love and doesn't believe in it, all his interactions with people who were supposed to love him, left him doubting the emotion itself.

Overall,*thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment