Monday, December 8, 2014

Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales, #1.5) By Eloisa James

Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales, #1.5)Storming the Castle by Eloisa James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first time reading anything by Eloisa James, the writing style was to my liking ... ect. I know I haven't read this series in order since I started with a novella but it was okay, nothing catastrophic happened ^^

I liked both Wick and Philippa, their instant attraction wasn't something new, but I liked how they found ways to be together, kissing after putting the baby to sleep, sneaking around and kissing, somehow it made feel warm-hearted, you know when you see two people so in love sneaking around and laughing about it, and it's all innocent.

What I really liked in this novella was that it didn't have the misunderstanding theme that most romance books have, I detest that cause when they just have mis-communication regarding a saying or something it creates disasters throughout the book, which this book didn't have (Thank God!!)

- Oh yeah I liked the aunt too, I mean how bold she was, like seriously who mentions getting a girl a chastity belt when you first meet the girl and she's right in front of you?! XD

- I know it was a novella but it felt too short, when I was enjoying it very much it just ended, and I'm still pondering how Wick got all the contingent and entourage with him, wasn't he penniless and stuff, then suddenly he's a to-be-doctor and a land owner?
Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment