Sunday, December 7, 2014

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) By Tessa Dare

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1)Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a light-hearted type of novel by Tessa Dare yet very entertaining and engaging.

I liked both main characters, both had their own insecurities, their own problems, yet both dealt with it in their own way. I liked how tender they were toward each other, bow they seized every opportunity to be in close proximity of each other and can't help themselves but to touch. I liked the snuggling, the cuddling, the hair brushing, it all showed that their is more to love that just physical attraction and sex, and that a hard gruff man can yearn for these stuff and more for pancake ^^

- The solicitors were assholes, after embezzling his money they come just as you please and accuse the poor man of insanity?!

- The group of fans were a bit overboard but they were entertaining, especially the ending part when they were all united in helping and siding with Ransom.

- I like it in stories when a man realizes he's in love, even when it scares him, he embraces the fact and brazen out with it, no turning back. He didn't go into denial like the usual "I'm a man I don't feel love" or "I'm not deserving of love" or any other nonsense, he was the first to confess.

- I liked when they were all cuddly and snugly with each other, like when he first carried her to the castle when she fainted, or when she was cooking him pancakes in the morning

Overall, *thumps up* can't wait for the next book, and I'm curios about the identity of the main characters of it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment