Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Enchanted Castle By Edith Nesbit

The Enchanted CastleThe Enchanted Castle by E. Nesbit
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oh boy .. it certainly was entertaining, but definitely a whirlpool.

At first I got interested in it cause I thought it might be entertaining and adventurous like Narnia and the sort, it had elements that resembled Narnia but they all circled in our world. If I was much younger I definitely would have enjoyed it, because it was full of adventures and the like, but at times I got bored and on others I was exasperated, I was thinking when the thing will be done, when will the problems regarding the ring will be over, for they seemed to keep on going on and on, just one problem after the other. It certainly gave me a headache.

Overall, a good book, recommended for a younger audience, mostly under 15 yrs old.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment