Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Man to Call My Own By Johanna Lindsey

A Man to Call My OwnA Man to Call My Own by Johanna Lindsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's been a while since I have properly read a new book, cause first I had my exams then I had an intense urge to re-read a series I love, and what a great book! of course it's expected from Johanna Lindsey.

I loved all characters the good and bad:

- The Main Couple: Chad and Marian were cute and stupid, really really stupid I just wanted to shake them to their senses, they had moments were they kept on being adorable and companionable and just plain cute, but more often than not plain stupid, how they developed the misunderstanding and kept at it for a looooooooooooong while I started to lose hope. There were times I expected the misunderstanding to be resolved earlier but oh no they had to stay misunderstood.

- The bitch twin sister Amanda and her husband Spencer, they were supposed to be the nemesis of both the main characters, and at the beginning they were especially Amanda, where she orchestrated and initiated the stupid misunderstanding, but at the end I started to like her actually, and they fit perfectly together.

- The Aunt and the Dad were a cute pair

- I really detested the the twin's father, he was a selfish asshole

- The moment I really hated in the book was when they first made love and at one moment he mistook her for her sister Amanda, I really wanted to punch him for that.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment