Thursday, February 12, 2015

Silver Thaw (Mystic Creek, #1) By Catherine Anderson

Silver Thaw (Mystic Creek, #1)Silver Thaw by Catherine Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It has been a while since I read a new story by Catherine Anderson, and really what a book.

One of the things I love about Catherine Anderson is her heroes. They are so gentle and kind, practically life-savers, and this book was n different, I loved Jeb he was everything a woman wanted a man to be, and instant melting of his heart toward the little girl was a huge bonus to his character. I loved the moments when he discovered that he had a mother complex XD and when he called a part of his anatomy George XD, these were my most memorable scenes in this book based on Humor. But all his scenes with Chloe were my favorite, also when he introduced them to his family and then we had plenty of family scenes, I just love family scenes.

Amanda was like the rest of CA's Heroines, she was in pain, in bondage, in torture, and her hero became her savior literally and emotionally. I'm afraid to say cases like Amanda's really do happen in real life, but seldom they end with someone like Jeb, which to me symbolize a soothing palm to a tortured soul. Jeb was my favorite character in this book, that's why I don't have much to say about Amanda, everything about her was true and to be expected, her anxieties, her fear of men at first, her reluctance toward intimacy, the only thing I can say I'm glad Jeb found her.

Many good things happened in this book, and it honestly taught me that in some cases by meeting even one person, that meeting can change your whole life completely

Overall, *thumps up*.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read this book but this review just makes me want to read it even more. Great review!

    ReplyDelete