Saturday, February 14, 2015

Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4) By Sarah MacLean

Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4)Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover by Sarah MacLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me a while to start this book, it's just that somehow for some reason I was afraid to start. But now I finished.

I liked the book, but I won't go as far as to say it's my favorite, My favorites by Sarah Maclean are Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake from the Love By Numbers series, and No Good Duke Goes Unpunished from The Rules of Scoundrels series.

Since the Previous series Love by Numbers I was curious abut Georgiana, and I won't deny the shock I received when I knew she was the mysterious Chase, and the only thing I could think of was WOW!, like she's amazing, she went all the way from being a single mo at the age of 19 to an owner and founder of one of London's most successful gaming hell's. What a women! ^^

And Duncan was in a way similar to the other owners but a bit different, if I need to compare him to someone it would be to Cross, in a way he gave the same impression, because Bourne and Temple are more ruthless. He was the kind who sets his sight on something he goes and gets it, most of the book pictured him chasing after something or someone.

What I most liked in this book were the secondary characters:

- The 3 other owners of the club were hilarious, like some matchmaking mama, in a way they wanted to pay Chase back, because she had a huge part in helping all three of them.

- I liked her daughter Caroline, she was smart and witty for her age, and she was the thing that solved the " I'm not fit for you" issue

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment