Sunday, March 8, 2015

If the Slipper Fits (Cinderella Sisterhood, #1) By Olivia Drake

If the Slipper Fits (Cinderella Sisterhood, #1)If the Slipper Fits by Olivia Drake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Olivia Drake book and my secong book with a Cinderella story theme.

It was nice, but kinda didn't get to me as much as some books did, so I guess my review would short.

- I liked the kid Nicholas and the heroine's relationship with him. Maybe it was what I liked the most in this book, how she totally became his shield and sword, and how she was presistant to get the uncle and nephew together, and that was nice, especially how their relation became closer and more comfortable.

- I kinda suspected the villian, but never thought the reason would be because of her unique origin.

- But I didn't feel that it was a cindrella theme much, only the fairy godmother aspect and the slippers and the midnight bells, thats it. At first the hero was like the step-mother at first because of his gruffness, but then wen he finally relented and mended the bridges with his nephew everything about him turned perfect.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment