Friday, March 27, 2015

Rules for a Proper Governess (Highland Pleasures, #7) By Jennifer Ashley

Rules for a Proper Governess (Highland Pleasures, #7)Rules for a Proper Governess by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly loved it. As expected from the amazing Jennifer Ashley.

Since Sinclair was introduced I was curious about him since single parents is one of my favorite sub-genres. And I have to say I loved Bertie she was so spunky and sassy, bold, courageous and forthright, she was the whole package.

- As the author kept mentioning in the book I just couldn't help but love Andrew.

- About Cat, I just couldn't understand why she in a way didn't trust her dad, couple of times when he extends his hand for her she ignores him and reach out for Bertie, this thing I just couldn't understand, and nearing the end she was on good terms with him.

- I loved the scenes where the Mackenzies were in, and oh when Ian made his appearance I swear I think I heard fireworks in my head XD It was like I was screaming it's Ian XD

- I loved how each male noticed how Ian is only comfortable with females and how they think it's crafty of him, having only their wives approach him not even his brothers can get that close without precautions

- I was happy when he finally stopped resisting and went to her, I was happy that he didn't deny his feelings for her, I was happy when she made him happy, because as far as he was introduced he was always so sullen.

Overall, *thumps up* and I can't wait for the next book and short story, I just can't get enough of this big family

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment