Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Taking a Dare (Hellion MC #3) By J.A. Hornbuckle

Taking a Dare (Hellion MC #3)Taking a Dare by J.A. Hornbuckle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a bit different than the previous books of the Hellion MC series, it had more drama and issues than a real climax, and they didn't have an action climax where the heroine gets physically hurt like the previous one, here it's all about the emotions and bond.

Dare was a likable and funny character since the beginning, I liked how bold and jovial he was, and when he turned solemn it shows how his missing smile and laugh affected his brothers, In here his attraction to the heroine wasn't something new, it looked like it was the kind that went soul deep, they had instantly hit it off pretty intense when they were teen, but now they couldn't and wouldn't lower the degree of their want even a bit, I liked how he was all about his brothers and the club, how they gave him marital advice, how he used his observations about the couples to help him with his woman.

I don't have much to say about the heroine except I know how she feels about the frustration and suffocation from her family's over protectiveness and overbearing dictatorship. and I sympathize with her because her dad is an asshole, her ex *phew* fiancee is an asshole.

I loved the relationship between the main couple, they were so cute and obviously so in love, I liked how they confessed to each other, weather about their pain, their memories or their love, it was all sweet.

I liked how Trey was so into the big brother role for Dare, because his true brother was an asshole (many assholes are in this book this series, and our Hellions are only the best XD)

Overall, *thumps up*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment