Friday, March 20, 2015

The Lady Most Likely... (Lady Most..., #1) By Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Connie Brockway

The Lady Most Likely... (Lady Most..., #1)The Lady Most Likely... by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked it ^^

I started reading this book after watching a video for the lovely Julia Quinn regarding the second book in this series, which also made me watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and I loved that. Fr me I can start something in the middle that's why I read the first book first.

I loved all three couples but the think my favorite are the last two the captain and the earl. since the beginning it was obvious that the earl was interested in his sister's best friend, and i was curious how their story will develop, imagine my vexation when I learned they would be the last couple. Personally I didn't know how the other coupling would work, the first couple I didn't know they would be together until they showed some desire and the continuous meetings they shared by coincidence. The second couple was obvious after their prologue which showed us their history. The last couple as I said before it was clear from the beginning and throughout the book if it's only from the earl's side.

I liked the development between all the couples, even the married one XD I loved the blindfolding scene in the second story especially the grandfather part XD. The captain frustrated me in the second part when he stayed solicitous regarding his guardian duty and was over the moon when he brought the brother back and told her Properly how he feels. The third story was my favorite because they got right to it XD I liked how the earl was assertive and all macho, and the seating game was hilarious and funny especially the picking up part and the mothers reaction to it XD

Overall, *thumps up* but I have to say I'm curious which author wrote which part or which couple ^^

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment