Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Lady Most Willing... (Lady Most..., #2) By Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Connie Brockway

The Lady Most Willing... (Lady Most..., #2)The Lady Most Willing... by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I.Loved.It!!!

It was the cutest thing. After watching a video in GR about Julia Quinn interview regarding this book I was intrigued, they also mentioned the book's resemblance to a 1954 movie called "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" and I loved the movie when I saw it, which made me look WAY forward to the book.

I loved all the couples, no exception. I loved the first one because they were cute, I loved the second ones because they were cute too, and the third ones too, even though the third hero pissed me off a bit with his self-deprecation.

The epilogue made me roll on the floor laughing my gut out XD, and this book contain plenty of characters who did the same thing, it was a happy book, not angst or any grief. Maybe a tiny pitsy bit of misunderstanding, but that was all.

If I had to choose favorites I might choose the first couple, the ones who were taken by accident, also them being the first couple gave us glimpses about their interactions later in front of the other couples, even the second couple did the same like in the auction.

I liked how all the couples were comfortable with each other, they didn't judge or anything only helped. I kinda foresee them meeting all the time on private occasions or maybe having annual assembly in the winter as an anniversary for their meeting.

Overall, *thumps up* as expected from such great authors ^^


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment