Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha, #2) By Caitie Quinn

Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha, #2)Worth the Fall by Caitie Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay this one was a bit different from the previous one, for one thing it was longer XD

I'm really starting to fall for Caitie Quinn, her books are just that amazing and wonderful, as I said this one was a bit different, it was proper sized book, not a short story like the previous two. But it was just as adorable.

I liked all the characters in it, even asshole Jason, he gave the readers something to laugh at: Him, especially with the car assault and the childish indignation in Facebook. But I liked Kasey and Jenna and Ben and Max and Jayne and Hailey and Dane and John and Abby ... did I cover them all? I guess I did. Anyway all of them were wonderful and I so wanna go to The Brew. I liked in here how the author showed us the relationship results after the first two short stories, Ben and Jenna were so adorable, especially when he's always humoring her and the shoes in the kitchen thing.

Well, Kasey had since the beginning of the book the worst luck ever, it just jumped from one bad thing to the other, but what was the best thing that might have happened to her was going to The Brew it practically saved all her problems, she found new friends, new place to live and started her own company and found a guy she's attracted to and he's attracted to her. Her interactions with him were so adorable and they gave the vibe that said we have a chemistry going on but our hands are off. I hated the arrest thing with the lousy cop and Max's reaction after he helped her out of it, but the after after reaction was the best, and it was typical of them to get together after getting bad at each other.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment