Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's in His Kiss (Brew Ha Ha, #1.5) By Caitie Quinn

It's in His Kiss (Brew Ha Ha, #1.5)It's in His Kiss by Caitie Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok I'm getting the the patter of it now, it seems the whole series is made up of short stories.

In a way it's interesting, because so far this series just describes the meeting of the couple or they how they got together, nothing afterwords. Always the story is depicted from the heroine's point of view, so no hero or narrator.

This one was less comical that the first one and even shorter, but yeah it's also a good book. even though they are short I'm really getting into this series, it's entertaining and lighthearted. Also I liked that the guy wasn't interested in superficial shallowness, he was interested in the interesting ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment