Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2) By Nalini Singh

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2)Rock Hard by Nalini Singh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved it, and just to get my point more clear LOVED IT XD

I know I cut into the series when I read the second book, but I'm a sucker for Hulks with mousy women XD Anyway even though it got mentioned at the beginning I was kinda slow on the uptake and didn't get that they were in New Zealand till maybe the middle of the book *smacks forehead* XD at first i was intrigued by all the interesting and new places I've been reading about, believe it or not this is my first romance book that occurs outside UK & US and I'm kinda glad, it's kinda gives you hope that true love can be found in other regions LOL XD

Loved the hero, I won't deny that I might be oceans deep in love with him, especially his teasing side is to die for, I love when he apologize with sweets, when he teases her, how kind and generous he was, and when he finally gave her the give *sigh* I totally understood how flabbergasted she was. Loved the family. Loved how she became so close to him after acknowledging the relationship. But what I adored the most was the teasing.

I've been reading a lot recently about traumatized heroine, and this one is a bit different than the rest, usually it's a rape related kind of issue this is one is stalking-gone-psycho. I loved here relationship with her best friend it was so deep that in a way it brought tears to my eyes. I liked how she slowly bit by agonizing bit started to unfold herself, first with the come backs then the clothes then the food then the talk backs then the relationship. I know it might sound cliche but in her case it's true she's like a flower that started to bloom opening up petal by petal and all due to our esteemed teasing fabulous T-Rex.

- I loved how at the end she got her baring when the asshole tried to reach to try and claim a territory already claimed by Gabriel, honestly she was like "oh no you won't" in a way it was brave and for some reason I found it funny XD

- I loved the Rugby part in the book, how the whole family is in to it and how even she is.

- Loved the agreement rules at the end, especially his XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment