Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness, #1) By Laura Kaye

Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness, #1)Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one lovely short story *sigh*

First I want to point out that I'm glad they both ended up stranded in the elevator together not with some freak or a psychopath XD

I liked both characters, their time in the darkness made them bond and share with each other what they never with other people. I liked the attraction between them even their insecurities even if they were unfounded. I understand that Caden felt vulnerable because he feared if she really saw him she would back off because off all his tats and piercings, and Makenna feared the same because of her boring life and looks. But since the beginning their chemistry was off the charts even if their looks wasn't what they were I doubted they would let each other go.

I was with them the whole way *emotionally that is XD* even after they were out that that's would be it, but I'm just glad it wasn't. The after was just WOW!!!

I just discovered there will be a sequel about them, I'm of course over the moon about it, yet I'm scared I just wanted them to be happy, I don't want them to face any problems or setbacks or anything.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment