Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Single by Saturday (The Weekday Brides, #4) By Catherine Bybee

Single by Saturday (The Weekday Brides, #4)Single by Saturday by Catherine Bybee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say so far this is the least book in this series that appealed to me, even before I read it. I'm just not into triangles or relationships that include one single party being married, even if it's only on paper.

- I liked Karen, in the previous book not so much because she didn't like Neil that much, but now we saw how she really is, and I like her.

- I liked how Karen and Micheal were friends that could talk about anything

- I liked how the heroine faced off the dad on the first day, the girl got series gumption.

- The young couple were cute and sweet, in a bad place but sweet nonetheless.

- I liked how at the end Micheal and Karen and Zach were col about everything at the hotel room and the parents were still befuddled XD

- I loved the daddy moment regarding Neil and the young daddy it was soooooo sweet, and I really teared up for the young couple

- I'm looking forward to the next couple XD

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment