Monday, April 27, 2015

The Troublemaker Next Door (The McCauley Brothers, #1) By Marie Harte

The Troublemaker Next Door (The McCauley Brothers, #1)The Troublemaker Next Door by Marie Harte
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first ... (I seem to be discovering lots and lots of good authors, since I feel like I've been mentioning "My first" alot XD) by Marie Harte

- I loved the book, especially the McCauley clan.

- Loved how the brothers interact with each other.

- Loved how the hero and heroine were into each ther since the get go.

- Loved the hero the most, Flynn was amusing, understanding and cute.

- I felt sorry for Flynn nearing the end.

- Loved all the other characters and I could see the potential relationships.

- I had couple f moments I wanted to punch the heroine.

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment