Monday, April 20, 2015

The Hooker and the Hermit By L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid

The Hooker and the HermitThe Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first books by this author and I'm glad that I liked it, cause I haven't been reading much lately and I needed a good book to pull me back.

Usually from just the title, people would think the /hooker is a she and the Hermit is a he, actually its the other way around, plus I expected the guy t be such a man-whore and a huge flirt, but turns out he was quite decent but a huge flirt to the heroine.

In here I have to say I didn't like the heroine that much, I'm not saying that I hate her, no actually I do like her but not that much, cause most of what she had done I didn't approve of and such sort, except maybe the last chapter.

I liked the hero, he was the type who saw what he wanted and went after it, I liked that he was such a decent guy and how it was so easy to up his reputation and media interactions, but he would turn to a huge shameless flirt for the heroine. I liked how he kept pushing her till the very end, and through couple of points in the story I actually felt sorry for him, personally I don't think I would have the stamina to push that much or be rejected that many times and still push, which is something I admire about him.

- I liked the newly discovered best friend at the end ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment