Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Tornado By Missy Blue

The TornadoThe Tornado by Missy Blue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When people describe how books can suck or pull you in, to this book it's an understatement. It was my first book by this author and I loved it, every second of it. This seems the author's first book, I hope she keeps on writing and releases more, I just loved the book.

I liked the heroine, even if she has a bad habit of degrading herself, but I guess that's expected for people who went through what she did. What I liked about her story, is that the background was unusual not just the catch phrase and that's it? No, and the vivid details she described her experience ... *shudders*. I liked how she got her shit together, and pulled herself from all the crap, I liked how she interacted with the hero, and nearing the end she was one hell of a bad-ass when need be.

The hero now ... *sigh* he was literally swoon worthy, I just loved him, since the first scene he appeared you just knew he was a great guy. I liked how he protected her, how was he territorial about her, how he understood her needs, how he in a way worshiped her. I loved his scenes with her family, it was just adorable, how her dad was all like puff and intimidating but truthfully he likes him and just wanna play the part XD. I know that he keeps telling himself that he broke his promise to her and her dad when he couldn't protect her, but like the heroine, he did the bigger part, he might haven protected her in his opinion but her saved her, and that is all what matters.

- I loved how the play boy kind of friend turned in to a puppy after meeting her best friend, I know it's not like that exactly, it's like what the heroine said at the beginning to her bestie that she deserves better and from the looks of it, he too kinda worships her XD.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment