Monday, April 27, 2015

Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides, #1) By Catherine Bybee

Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides, #1)Wife by Wednesday by Catherine Bybee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My first series by Catherine Bybee and I'm loving it ^^

In this book both the main couple were screwed by their fathers, the hero by his father's will, the heroine by her fathers crime.

- The thing I liked the most was the honesty between them, which included every criteria.

- I liked how casual they were together, no awkwardness or anything.

- I'm glad the Viper got what she deserves.

I kinda felt for Sam when she discovered the half truth and left Blake, but I'm glad Blake explained everything and they confessed t each other ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment