Monday, April 27, 2015

Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2) By Catherine Bybee

Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)Married by Monday by Catherine Bybee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was so cute and endearing I just can't help go all gooey (all the drama non-withstanding) ^^

- Loved the heroine hard-ass attitude

- Loved how they were more casual about their marriage even more than the first couple, cause seriously they went right into the action XD

- Loved all the protectiveness in all the members of the family and friends.

- I melted over her relationship with Dean especially at the wedding, I like surrogate fathers thing

- At first I didn't know who Harry was till the author talked about the daughters who were Sam and her sister, and I was kinda glad about the action he later took in the book when he knew that his daughter might be in danger.

Overall, *thumps up*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment