Sunday, May 24, 2015

Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2) By Angela Verdenius

Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2)Cop's Passion by Angela Verdenius
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A very nice follow up story after the amazing first couple, this couple was fabulous.

- Liked Maddy and her snide remarks, how she was ballsy but nice at the same time, depending on her target.

- Loved Mike, like what Maddy said he was a walking wet dream, everything about him was nice and cute, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds that hulking softie cute, especially his moments with the kitten, those I was all ahhh and ohhh. How he was don't get close to me and he cuddles it close XD I liked how he was bold and didn't hesitate to state his intentions as bluntly as possible.

- I liked how the guys interacted, they were cute and funny, and how Tim is like "oh darling you want me to kiss your bobo?" XD and then Alan with his k-i-s-s-i-n-g songs, never gets old XD and personally I think Mike and Rick are so alike that's why Tim is like are we having girls time now XD

- I liked the banter between the couple, how they got each other, and kinda clicked.

- Loved the ending especially when facing their families, those asshole deserved what they got, I'm in exactly the same situation, they are like if you lose weight we are sure you will find a guy and stuff, do Maddy YOU GO GIRL!! and Mike I could kiss you for what you have said and DID XD

Overall, *thumps up* I'm looking forward to the next book, the main couple for it sound really interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment