Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Vet's Desire (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #3) By Angela Verdenius

Vet's Desire (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #3)Vet's Desire by Angela Verdenius
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm loving Angels Verdenius books, I'm thinking of reading the lawson boys books next ^^

- I was really shocked with Tim in this book, in the previous ones he was the funny joker guy in the group, but you notice glimpses of the sadness within. In here he really opened up, he looked within himself and took a closer look to his surroundings and finally FINALLY talked about his feelings. I liked how he became upfront to her, he might have stumbled in the beginning but caught up and spilled his guts, for once in this series the guy here is the one who was afraid of a broken heart when he spilled everything for her.

- Cindy was a breath of fresh air, she was happy and has a great family, I liked her confidence, I liked that she has the balls to stand up for herself and doesn't take crap from anyone. I liked how she made Time feel.

- Couldn't help but fall for Al like the rest of her family.

- Loved the guy talks, and even when they had each others back, like when Mike talked to Cindy, how they told him the truth about his feelings, and every scene they appeared in was nice, cause it showed how happy and in love the previous couple are.

- I liked how Tim faced his mom at the end once and for all.

- I liked Cindy's brothers, especially when Tim was in the picture.

- The only negative side is that there is no epilogue T^T

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment