Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ruining Mr. Perfect (The McCauley Brothers, #3) By Marie Harte

Ruining Mr. Perfect (The McCauley Brothers, #3)Ruining Mr. Perfect by Marie Harte
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well I have to say it was good but not my favorite, it was the first that had multiple couples.

- The hero and heroine were too much alike yet they had their differences, like the heroine she looked to me that she had something in common with Brody the hero f the previous book, and that is when in a fix they prefer to deal with it on their own and this happened a lot in this book, were she either avoid the hero or ask for some space.

- Believe it or not I liked the parents part more than the main couple, yeah the beginning wasn't that sunny, but with the progress it took I just looked forward to the next part they will be mentioned. Loved the jealousy, the date, and everything.

- Loved the Del parts can't wait to read the next book, I liked her family especially her dad.

- I think the reason I didn't like this book too much is that it has too much baggage, like the emotional parts the misunderstandings, the lack of communication,

- This is the first book that makes me remember that some books teach you a certain morale, and for this one the morale was communication, nothing gets across or accomplished if there was none.

- And don't let me start with the epilogue, it was AMAZING!! just hilarious XD it left me tingly with anticipation for the next book ^^

Overall, *thumps side-ways*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment