Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What to Do with a Bad Boy (The McCauley Brothers, #4) By Marie Harte

What to Do with a Bad Boy (The McCauley Brothers, #4)What to Do with a Bad Boy by Marie Harte
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

BEST book in the series XD

Since I started this sereis I just culd't wait to read this one, I'm into some tough-guy/girl it's really cute when they try to act cool when all they wanna do was to go all lovey dovey XD

- Loved Colin since book one, he was one cute kid, and I liked how he was the biggest fan of the main couple hooking up.

- Loved the family support from both sides, how they ganged up and had communication to hook them up, it was so cute with the operation naming and spying stuff XD

- It made me cry buckets, whenever I tell myself ok this week I'm over crying over a book or some animation (yeah I cry in animation, what can I do Japanese animation are too good and have some intense scenes XD) but here I am crying over Mike, it was a cute heartbreaking scene, him with both dads by his side.

- Through most of the book I kinda gt pissed the mom, how she kept giving Del the cold shoulder and preferring another woman for her boy, I'm just glad she got back her senses at the end of the book

- Loved the last chapter, where the author showed us how each couple are still over the moon with each other, and how some other couples started to develop. it was cute XD I can't help repeating myself cause it's the only word that comes to mind ^^

Overall, *thumps up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment