Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Seduced by Sunday (The Weekday Brides, #6) By Catherine Bybee

Seduced by Sunday (The Weekday Brides, #6)Seduced by Sunday by Catherine Bybee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked this one as well, I think it's a great follow up after the previous awesome books, one thing I can say abut Catherine Bybee as a new reader to her books, is that her books keep getting better and better.

- I loved both the heroine and the hero, they were both cute and cute XD

- I loved their banter before all the mess started, the kiss, the singing the flirting, even the acting with the others XD

- Loved how he went to her in Italy it was cute, and I loved how they instantly went at it.

- it was also nice to see the previous couples interactions, Judy& Rick, Eliza & Carter.

- I loved Micheal and Ryder in here, they were so adorable and I'm happy for Micheal, that he finally he got it out of his chest and how all things ended.

- I Just have to say it again they were a cute couple, there wasn't any awkwardness in their flirting and it didn't take a loooooooooong time to get together like Judy& Rick Wheew thank god XD

Overall, *thumps up* I just can't wait for the next book to get released Gabi deserves her happy ending, not what she got from that sick bastard.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment