Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) By Elle Kennedy

The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Honestly I didn't expect this book to be this way, from the synopsis I thought it would be all gloomy and angsty, but true to Elle Kennedy's writing from The Deal she made it to be amusing, entertaining, and lovely.

Since book one I liked Logan, actually I liked the quartet they were so cute and hot. I felt sorry for Logan being him crushing after his best friend's girl. And got made at him using another girl as a replacement of sort. But the getting to know each other minus the mistakes and later when the making making amends part were well worth the read, I just loved it, it pulled me in, a believe me it's been a while since a book really pulled me in without the intense urge to just skim.

In here I didn't find anyone female character that intrigued me or better put pulled me in to her, cause even the heroine is normal, Hannah from The Deal had the past incident in her hometown thing, but this one lived normally and was okay, nothing interesting around her, not as past or present. Just to make things clear I'm not dicing her she great, just for the fact that she made a perfect match with Logan, in a way the author balanced it out, he had the shitty past, she mends his heart.

- Liked the tasks part, especially the poem and the velvet chaise lounge XD

- Loved how he was so desperate t win her back, the author showed him more determined than desperate, and yet even if it did it won't look bad on him.

- I loved how the guys had each other's back, G & Logan that is.

- The scene Logan had with her father made me cry

- I loved many many more scenes, because Elle Kennedy *Bless her Soul* has an amazing way in bringing humor into the pages

- Loved the last chapter and the ending, to tell the truth I was hopeless about Logan's situation but thankfully it solved itself.

Overall, *thumps up* it's really nice for a change to see a guy who would ignore the world and faces the embarrassments face on with a shit eating grin on his face and do whatever to get his girl back

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment