Monday, May 18, 2015

Double Dare (Neighbor from Hell, #6) By R.L. Mathewson

Double Dare (Neighbor from Hell, #6)Double Dare by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was god yet it wasn't THAT good, not like the previous ones, but I don't want to sound harsh cause it had it's hilarious moments.

- I really felt sorry for Darrin, he was so devoted to her since they met at 7, and I can't believe he spent 6 yrs having sex with her, but not holding her hand in public. I hated when he finally acknowledge he was a fuck buddy so far, where at the beginning he thought of it as some weird relationship, not just platonic sex. I he just keeps getting a blow after the other, I think how Marybeth treating him was a bit high-handed but I guess that's her way of avoiding the issue and sticking up for herself, and they both grew up on that kind of relationship, so I guess they are used to it. But if I had a guy like Darrin who would do anything for me I won't leave him for the world, I guess that's a Bradford trait after they find their woman.

- I looooooooved the gay thing with the mom, it reached to the degree where she was trying to find a guy for him, it just Hhhhhh XD

- Jason and Trevor in the last couple books, seems to have upgraded their occupation to matchmakers and marriage consultants, its funny but in a way I think they d it because they are happy with their families and they want the people they care about to be happy as well. In a Bradford kind of way.

- I loved the parts where Jodi and Danny were mentioned, especially at the ending, it was AMAZING XD

- Hated the whole fight in the book, they kept on let's cut this bullshit and have a serious talk and they just fight and not talk, I almost despaired about their situation and when will they make up and end it, and it didn't happen till the very ending, and because of it I had to do some skimming.

- Can't wait for the next book, I'm curious about who Reese will end up with I just hope it's not the one who was mentioned in this book, because from all accounts she sounded like a bitch.

Overall, *thumps side-ways*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment