Saturday, May 16, 2015

Worth the Risk (The McKinney Brothers, #2) By Claudia Connor

Worth the Risk (The McKinney Brothers, #2)Worth the Risk by Claudia Connor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm really really liking Claudia Connor's books, I stumbled by Worth the Fall by coincidence, and now after reading both books, I think I'm in love with her already.

Worth the risk was a beautiful book, not cute and fluffy in any way, but a book that show cases that's a person's beauty and value isn't on the outer layer, and that human being are strong, they suffer they crawl back to safe shores they pull themselves together and they survive. Because both our hero and heroine were survivors in an intense way both emotionally and physically.

- I loved how Stephen was so absorbed in Hannah since the beginning

- I couldn't help but think of Hannah as a cute heroine, so self conscious about her looks and having suck low self esteem yet still so sweet.

- I loved how Stephen reconnected with his family more, how they embraced Hannah

- Loved the Walkers, and couldn't help but feel for them after nick described how they found Hannah, and I think after the McKinney brothers are done the series will continue with the Walkers.

- The way Hannah suffered and Stephen's ex-fiancee suffered were so similar that I thought at the beginning it might ruin their relationship, which was fragile at best in the beginning.

- I loved how Stephen fixed her low self esteem how he made her comfortable in her own skin, like after that scandal sheet thing he helped her calm down and all.

- I know I was spouting a lot of fan girling moment's on other books like I wanna e in the heroine's place and such, and I know this is harsh but I don't wanna be in Hannah's shoes, which shows that I'm a weak where she is strong, because if I went through what she did I don't think I will ever recover, or look at the world as it had any good in it. And I'm happy for her, because they really deserve their happy ever after, and the epilogue was beautiful because it was another hurdle she bypassed with Stephen, I'm just very proud of her for some reason.

Overall, *10 fingers up* XD

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment