Sunday, May 17, 2015

While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3) By Abbi Glines

While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)While It Lasts by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to admit Cage had made a series turnover in my mind, it's not that I didn't like him before, but man how do I like him now.

- Loved how Cage wasn't all about the sexual in this book, that even he realized that it's way more than that, plus he didn't want it to be only for that.

- I felt so soo sooo sorry for Cage throughout the book, how people were judgmental about him, hw she was with him at the beginning, how his friends were all about the sexual arund him (it kinda degraded him), and how she kept running away when she started to have confused emotions, the rejection, the you-are-way-beneath-her crap, and her dad's attitude toward him, I just wanted to bust someone's face with my mini excuses of fists on his behalf.

- I kinda didn't like the heroine, okay yeah the letter in the prologue brought tears to my eyes from the first page, but after 1.5 year that didn't give her card blanch to mess with him and them she goes all he doesn't care about me shit, DUDE R U KIDDING ME?! you are the one you was cold to him, you are the one who runs away, you are the one who ignores him.

- I Loved the ending, when he went back confronted her dad, then she coming back to him with a song, and then moving in with him, showing dear old daddy that your a big girl.

Overall, *thumps 3/4 up*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment